Apply for the Programme
Forthcoming programmes are listed below. To be considered for participation on Insight at BoardBank, please submit a current CV and a supporting statement (no longer than two pages of A4) addressing the following key areas:
- Your motivation for participating in Insight at BoardBank
- Your thoughts on what you can bring to the role of Non-Executive Director or Trustee – please read our section on General Advice
- What you will take from the Programme
Once you have submitted your application, this will be evaluated by a member the team at GatenbySanderson and you will be contacted to confirm the next stages.
Please note that before submitting the documents above, you will be asked to confirm the following details:
- That you are a member of an under-represented group (e.g. women; BAME; disabled; LGBTQ+).
- That you are willing and able to commit the necessary time to get the most from the programme – approximately two days per month
You will also be asked to confirm the sector/s you are interested in (if appropriate).
If you are interested in becoming a participant on the Insight at BoardBank programme and your region or sector is not listed below, please submit your CV using the ‘Register Your Interest’ option below. A covering letter is not needed at this stage. You will be contacted once a relevant programme becomes available.
To refer someone else to this Programme, please click here.
- Insight at BoardBank
- Job Ref: